Welcome to UTLIMATE BARCODE GENERATOR!
New barcode generator version 3.0
This project is a neat effort of creating a class that enables all kind of operations related to BarCodes, QRCodes, DataMatrix and PDF417 using simple code and API. No need to rely on external API... You can have your own API NOW!
Today is quite easy to find a qrcode generator, or a qrcode class, or even maybe some codebar generator or class. But what about a class to handle all of them? What about a class that allows us to create a image, force download or save to a location with only three lines of code?
So here are all the features:
- 9 QRCode types: Link, SMS, Email, Phone Number, VCard, meCard, Wifi, Geolocation and Bulk Text.
- 10 Barcode types: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, POSTNET, CODABAR and ISBN
- NEW ON V3.0 Datamatrix code generator.
- NEW ON V3.0 PDF417 code generator.
- NEW ON V3.0 Option to show or hide the data in 1D Barcodes.
- All barcodes are generated by code. No external API usage
- After class initialize, one line of code does all the necessary steps and configuratios to generate code.
- Configuration of size and colors on the same one line of code generating the code.
- 12 methods. Generate, force download and save, for every type of code.
- 1 PHP processor file to generate codes via POST or GET. API USAGE.
- Support for AJAX querys via POST or GET to processor file
- Clean and well documented code.
Package main files:
barcode.class.phpThis is the main class file. As mentioned above it offers 6 different methods for barcode and qrcode operations. This class can be called directly and we can use the methods explained on the next topic.
barcode.processor.phpThis is like a engine file. This PHP script can produce all operations. It's main use is for barcode and qrcode operations using POST or GET. It allows you to, for example, use a form for codes generating. It is also prepared for AJAX querys, so you can make barcode and qrcode operations with AJAX. It also helps with the code image render or forced download using HEADERS so you can display or force a download image without saving the file on filesystem.
Examples included:As you can see in this example, there are all kind of examples. Although, with the suplied code you will have access to all the files. AJAX (JQuery) examples, API usage, and all barcodes and QRCodes generating examples.
About the methods available on barcode.class.php to use:
BarCode_link() -> Used to retrieve a BARCODE link to show in html. No files are created, all headers
QRCode_link() -> Used to retrieve a QRCODE link to show in html. No files are created, all headers
BarCode_dl() -> Used to retrieve a BARCODE link with headers download. Use as link or just follow it and download pops up
QRCode_dl() -> Used to retrieve a QRCODE link with headers download. Use as link or just follow it and download pops up
BarCode_save() -> Used to save a BARCODE on specified location. Also retrieves link to file.
QRCode_save() -> Used to save a QRCODE on specified location. Also retrieves link to file.
Any doubts, drop me a message at email@example.com
I will answer as fast and well as I can... Promise!